With everyone concerned about Coronavirus (Covid-19), it is important for all my clients to understand what I am doing to prevent the spread of this virus. I continue to monitor the situation and will adjust my processes accordingly as things change. For now I am remaining open for business.
Cleanliness and sanitation are always of utmost importance to me in my business, everyday. I have strict Health and Safety standards and guidelines issued by both the City of San Diego and the State of California. My licenses and permits require that I adhere to these standards and I am subject to periodic inspections. Your health and safety are my priority, even when we are not in a state of emergency.
Here is what I do on a daily basis to keep you and I safe.
- I use new tools on each client. These are sanitized at the factory and by me. I NEVER reuse tools. After a service, tools are discarded safely in a sharps container for safe disposal.
- Each client gets a fresh sheet of protective paper on the service table and this paper is then discarded after their service.
- Each day I wipe down tools and equipment with barbicide, alcohol, and Cavicide wipes.
- My salon is professionally deep cleaned on a monthly basis.
- While your service is being performed, the next client waits outside of my treatment rooms in the waiting area, well outside the social distance of 6 feet that the government is suggesting.
- Sliding door handles will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes after each client.
Going forward, I will be adding these new precautionary steps
- Each client will be offered a disposable face mask to wear if they wish added protection.
- I will be wearing a new pair of surgical gloves for each service and discard them after your service.
- Sola Salons (my landlord) has hired a day porter to clean all the common areas of the facility during the day in addition to the regular nightly cleaning.
As always, I have available to each of you to answer any questions or concerns.
Lastly, if you feel ill or feel you have a cold, please text or call to reschedule your appointment. We all need to look out for one another and I will do my utmost to ensure your good health and safety.