In order to ensure your safety and to provide you with the best possible service, I am constantly upgrading my skills. Below are some of the certifications that I have obtained.
Your health is my top priority. To ensure a clean and safe environment for you, your loved ones and myself, below are procedures and responsibilities that you and I must follow:
As your service provider:
- All appointments will be in 20 minutes increments to allow enough time to sanitize in between clients.
- I will wear a mask for every service and I will be wearing a freshly cleaned uniform daily
- I will use a new pair of gloves for each client.
- I will take each client’s temperature will be taken with a touch-less thermometer (any temperatures 100 degrees or over will be asked to reschedule).
- All metal implements and products used will be clean and sterilized for each client. Any services tools that cannot be sanitized will be new for each client and disposed of after each use.
- Touchless dispensers are used during waxing services to dispense water, astrigent, and antiseptic cream, to further ensure no cross contamination between clients.
- Waxing and microblading beds will be sanitized after each client & provided with a new sheet of table paper.
- Credit card terminals will have a new piece of barrier film over the screen for each transaction for each customer.
- The salon will be cleaned & disinfected at the end of each day.
- Salon is professionally deep cleaned once a month. This is restarting on June 16th.
If your appointment needs to be rescheduled due to illness or if you are asked to reschedule because of the above, your appointment will be rescheduled without any cancellation charge. For all other cancellations or reschedules, my standard Cancellation Policy applies.
Your responsibilities as a client:
- DO NOT make an appointment if you have any Covid 19 symptoms (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea)
- You must wear a mask. Be sure to bring one with you as I have a very limited supply and may not be able to provide you with one. No mask means you will have to reschedule your appointment.
- All clients will be met at the main entrance of Sola Salon (suite 101 to the left of the front door of the building).
- The hall waiting area will not be used at this time for any reason.
- Only one client at a time will be allowed in the salon. Please come alone to your appointment as anyone with you will be asked to wait outside of the building
- You agree to have your temperature taken with a touchless thermometer. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Any and all questions, concerns or suggestions are welcomed.